Evaluate Advisory provides professional Business Opinion of Value reports for small and medium sized businesses. All Opinion of Value reports are prepared by a Professional Business Intermediary trained in the industry’s best valuation methodologies.
In each engagement, extensive industry, business, market research and analysis is done to determine what the most probable selling price of your business could be. The methodologies used combines theoretical and businesses sold market data which gives you a value that is realistic and not a blue sky valuation (a dream valuation that is unrealistic and not fundamentally driven that no one is willing to pay for it).
Professional Business Intermediary (Broker)
NAI Commercial, Vancouver
Bachelor of Commerce 2003, Accounting & M.I.S., Sauder School of Business, UBC
Certified Business Intermediary, International Business Brokers Association
Certified Main Street Business Broker, Sunbelt Network
Commercial Trading Services, BCREA, Sauder School of Business, UBC
Connect with me at 604-897-3553 or fill out the form on the contact page.
- Trump could clash with China over solar panels January 18, 2018
- Apple: We'll pay $38B in tax on overseas profits January 18, 2018
- American businesses can't find workers January 17, 2018
- Red-hot Dow closes above 26,000 for the first time January 17, 2018
- Bitcoin falls below $10,000 January 17, 2018