Evaluate Advisory provides professional Business Opinion of Value reports for small and medium sized businesses. All Opinion of Value reports are prepared by a Professional Business Intermediary trained in the industry’s best valuation methodologies.
In each engagement, extensive industry, business, market research and analysis is done to determine what the most probable selling price of your business could be. The methodologies used combines theoretical and businesses sold market data which gives you a value that is realistic and not a blue sky valuation (a dream valuation that is unrealistic and not fundamentally driven that no one is willing to pay for it).
Professional Business Intermediary (Broker)
NAI Commercial, Vancouver
Bachelor of Commerce 2003, Accounting & M.I.S., Sauder School of Business, UBC
Certified Business Intermediary, International Business Brokers Association
Certified Main Street Business Broker, Sunbelt Network
Commercial Trading Services, BCREA, Sauder School of Business, UBC
Connect with me at 604-897-3553 or fill out the form on the contact page.
- Victoria's Secret is struggling because women want to be comfortable November 17, 2017
- Tesla's truck, not out until 2019, already has orders November 17, 2017
- Saudi central banker: 'Overdue' anti-corruption drive will pay off November 17, 2017
- NAFTA negotiations head to Mexico November 17, 2017
- Siemens is cutting 6,900 jobs, mostly in Germany and U.S. November 17, 2017