Evaluate Advisory provides professional Business Opinion of Value reports for small and medium sized businesses. All Opinion of Value reports are prepared by a Professional Business Intermediary trained in the industry’s best valuation methodologies.
In each engagement, extensive industry, business, market research and analysis is done to determine what the most probable selling price of your business could be. The methodologies used combines theoretical and businesses sold market data which gives you a value that is realistic and not a blue sky valuation (a dream valuation that is unrealistic and not fundamentally driven that no one is willing to pay for it).
Professional Business Intermediary (Broker)
NAI Commercial, Vancouver
Bachelor of Commerce 2003, Accounting & M.I.S., Sauder School of Business, UBC
Certified Business Intermediary, International Business Brokers Association
Certified Main Street Business Broker, Sunbelt Network
Commercial Trading Services, BCREA, Sauder School of Business, UBC
Connect with me at 604-897-3553 or fill out the form on the contact page.
- It's not just you: Everything really is getting more expensive May 18, 2018
- Campbell Soup CEO abruptly steps down May 18, 2018
- EU fights back to neutralize US sanctions against Iran May 18, 2018
- Italy may soon have a new government. Will that lead to Europe's next crisis? May 18, 2018
- Why some retailers are winning and some are losing May 18, 2018